Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What am i allergic to?

Wednesday! I have heard that Wednesday is auspicious for starting new ventures;-)...so here i am jotting down my musings , craziness...the real me!

#Got up around 7.30am morning, didn't cook anything . heated some chicken nuggets for kiddo for lunch, then packed his bag and snacks.... I had this pain in feet from past 2 days. It started as a rash around 4 months back under foot and i promptly took appointment and saw a dermatologist ,and went through the regular allergy test and all that c***. Finally , he came to the conclusion that am not allergic to anything(lucky me!!!) but he couldn't say for sure the real cause(growl) . He said it's kinda like an asmatic condition of the skin and it could be due to stress.
so he prescribed some ointment .I spent good 50 bucks on a small tube of medicine.well, obviously the next question will be Did that pay off? Nope . so i started appling some coconut oil on the rashes and viola, it improved in couple of places and in some areas it had become sore...i have been konnifying to work for past 2 days .Today the pain is slightly better and hope it goes off...i miss-my-nonrashy-feet-back:-(

#Oopsies...i absent mindedly sent email to a group , rather than to a person @ work ...silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment