Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Panick attack and a necklace!

March-31st might be just a regular day for rest of the world, but not for me.It was more or less an anxiety attack day ! As y'all know , that economy is still going down the hill and job losses getting reported are increasing day by day. To add to the fire, there was an informal internal chopoff interview in the company , which was going on over the past couple of weeks and i had this intuition that something bad is on the way. So Wednesday night, i could hardly get any sleep and nothing happened like i expected yesterday. Unfortunately, today came to know that they did remove chopoff some people and it was soo depressing . Thankfully am still hanging in here .

My sis is getting married and i told her that i'll bring a white stone set to match her saree. So i have been looking for 'the' white set for past couple of weeks .I wanted to finish off my shopping early , so y'day afternoon i went and got this beautiful necklace set ..Soon after reaching home , i took the pictures of the set and sent them over and guess what ? she loveddd it!!! I already got the approval from my kiddo - in kiddo's words " amma you look like a princess now" . It'll be either this one or "Are you going for circus";-)...So i think it's ok.I don't wear such goddy bandha jewels, somehow i feel it doesn't suit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment